Hi there, we’ll give you 4 short recipes of dough cookies and that are Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream, Peanut Butter Chocolate and Triple Chocolate Chunk.
So here is what you’ll need !!
EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH 4 WAYS
2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/175˚C.
2. evenly spread flour out on a baking tray and bake for five minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, milk, and salt until combined evenly.
4. Refrigerate mix for half-hour and then separate into 4 sections.
¼ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. With one section of dough in a large bowl, upload chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips and mix until combined.
Cookies and Cream
4 sandwich cookies
1. crush sandwich cookies in plastic bag until evenly separated.
2. With one section of dough in a huge bowl, add crushed sandwich cookies mixing until combined.
Peanut Butter Chocolate
¼ cup peanut butter
3 peanut butter cups
¼ cup chocolate candies
1. With one section of dough in a big bowl, add chocolate candies, chocolate peanut butter cups, and peanut butter, and mix until combined.
Triple Chocolate Chunk