Home Keto A Short Keto Bars Recipe : Chocolate And Coconut Magic Bars
I’ve made these magic keto bars usually, because they’re considered one of my favorite treats. They are not only easy to make, they only have 6 ingredients, and they’re so delicious. It simply is like a little bit of magic in your mouth.
I first made these keto bars for an extended family get together with everybody as far back as my grandpa’s siblings and down. I usually love having an excuse to make a dessert, specially to try a new recipe. 5 years later I figured it was time to update the recipe and pics to show you simply how delicious these keto bars actually are!
These bars are sometimes known as Magic Bars, Chocolate Coconut Bars, Seven Layer Bars or hello Dolly Bars.
Keto Bars are amazing rich, thanks to the cocoa powder so don’t be afraid to cut them into thin little slices. however I won’t judge you in case you eat some, I know I always do.
1 cup unsweetened coconut, desiccated
1 packet natural sweetener like stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut cream
4 tbsp coconut oil/cocoa butter
2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
1. mix the coconut, cream, extract, and stevia collectively. blend with a spoon.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the all coconut mixture on it.
3. shape right into a rectangle about 1in thick.
4. Freeze for 2 hours. it is going to be solid.
5. While this happens, you could melt your coconut oil/cocoa butter (whichever you choose) in a sauce pan.
6. Add the powder and a few stevia and extract the oil. mix and heat for two mins.
7. Allow to cool until it reaches at room temperature.
8. Take away the coconut from the freezer and cut into bars.
9. Dip the bars into the cocoa mixture, coating all sides lightly.
10. Place onto the cookie sheet and placed into the fridge to cool completely.
11. Allow to remain in the refrigerator to maintain the solid consistency when it comes to eating them. In case you want them softer, allow reaching room temperature.
Some Other Short Keto Recipes