Home Keto The Delicious Keto Pancake Recipe : Like American Classic Pancakes
There are hundreds of keto pancake recipes available. But just a few mimic the fluffy, cake texture of traditional pancakes.
This American classic pancake is the best breakfast for lazy weekend mornings or even a weekday treat or dessert. And while traditional pancakes can also leave you in a blood sugar coma, these friendly, sugar-free keto pancake recipe will maintain you satisfied for hours, and they taste much like the actual thing.
If you love pancakes, it’s time to get your whisk, crack a few eggs, and make this keto pancake recipe straight away. These pancakes are really delish, and they fit perfectly into your keto meal plan.
12 cup yoghurt—whole milk and plain
2tbsp coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
1tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp apple cider vinegar
1 ¾ cup almond flour
½ tsp baking soda
1. Place muffin cups to your 6-12 space tray
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Blend your yogurt, oil, vinegar, extract and any sweetener you’ve got together. add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Blend till combined.
4. Now add in the eggs and blend once more. Pop it on a high setting and blend for approximately 30 seconds until the eggs just mix in to create your batter.
5. Now add in all of your other ingredients and stir through hand.
6. Place the batter into your muffin liners. add a few chopped walnuts or almonds on top if you want.
7. Bake for around 15-20 mins. to test if they’re done, stick a knife or skewer into the middle and notice if it comes out easy. If not, then the muffins need to go back in for a bit longer.
The easiest and delicious keto pancake recipe that you really want.
Some Other Easy Keto Reicpes :