There is no other food pretty as magical as this easy keto pizza frittata. It’s almost a unicorn; especially delicious, but also cheaper, quicker than pizza delivery or takeout, reasonably nutritious, and able to please them all.
Easy Keto Pizza Frittata: Delicious slices baked egg with highly spiced pepperoni, green onions and fresh parsley, and also melted mozzarella cheese all through. We don’t prevent there, though! We also top it with more grated mozzarella and pepperoni and deliver it a quick run under the broiler to melt the cheese and crisp up the pepperoni, then serve it with marinara or pizza sauce.
Talk about comfort food! And if it matters to you, it’s low-carb, as well!
- 12 eggs
- 9oz spinach ripped into smaller pieces
- 1oz pepperoni
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 5oz mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Seasoning to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375
2. Mix the eggs, oil and spices together
3. Add in the cheese and spinach
4. Add to a skillet, sprinkle with a few more mozzarella cheese on top
5. Add the pepperoni to make it seem like a pizza
6. Place in the oven and bake for half-hour
Some Other Easy Keto Recipes :