Fresh Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
These lemon poppy seed muffins are perfection! We’ve possibly made them 100 times and on every occasion. I bite into one I fall in love all over again!
There’s fresh lemon juice and lemon zest in the muffin batter, which makes a huge difference. The poppy seed muffins additionally get drizzled with a sweet lemon glaze, improving that lemon flavor. these muffins are lemonlicious!
I also love the slight texture of the poppy seeds add. You can find poppy seeds at nearly every grocery store, look through the spices.
Dorie uses bitter cream in this muffin recipe, but Josh used Greek yogurt since our fridge is full of it. each ingredients work well so use your favorite!
Lemon Poppy Seed muffins are definitely make your day! They really made my day! I ate one for breakfast…and one for a mid-morning snack…and one for dessert later that night time. They taste excellent any time of the day! Make a batch this weekend, you will not be dissatisfied!
¾ cup almond flour
¼ cup flaxseed meal
1/3 cup natural sweetener like Erythritol
1tsp baking powder
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup double cream
2 tbsp poppy seeds
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
Natural sweetener to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Integrate the flour, flaxseed, erythritol, and seeds
3. Soften the butter. Stir it into the flour with the cream and eggs. Create a easy batter.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Place 12 cupcake moulds onto a baking tray. Pour the mixture evenly over them. Silicone moulds are amazing for keeping the normal cost down.
6. Bake for around 20 mins, until brown.
7. Allow to cool before serve.
Some More Tasty And Healthy Recipes :